Saturday, October 01, 2005

Tube Scarf!

I made this tube scarf using prettyful yarn bee soft delight yarn in dark blue and size 11 circular needles. I casted on 40 stitches and did ribbing for like 3 inches, then decreased to 30 stitches and did 3 more inches of ribbing, then decreased down to 20 stitches and worked until almost the end, increased to 30, worked 3 inches, increased to 40, worked 3 more inches, and finally bound off.


The scarf (kinda looks like one of those magnetic ribbons people stick to their cars)

Me being a ridiculous model

5 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger J.p. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Mary Morgan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Jan said...

Wow, very nice knitting - I like the "green stuff".
Wish I knew how to knit.
A man I know knitted a beautiful scarf from ladder yarn! Now that must be difficult!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

wohoo!! scarf!! it looks fuzzy...is it fuzzy???

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger .~Sarah~. said...

Very fuzzy, yes! I lurve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home