Friday, November 25, 2005

Pillows for My Cousins!

A bunch of people came over for thanksgiving, including my cousins. I made them pillows! Yay! My cousin Hannah, "modeling" her pillow: The pillow, up close and personal: This pillow was made with baby bee eyelash yarn and caron bliss yarn. If you can tell in the pictures, one yarn is in the middle, and one yarn creates the petals. But when you flip the pillow over, the yarns are reversed, the middle yarn is on the petals and the petal yarn is in the middle. Both the yarns are light blue. See this post for details on how to make it.
And my cousin Rylea's pillow (she wouldn't let me take one of her modeling): This is baby bee eyelash in lavender. Basically, you knit up to the part where the sides of the heart split and then you knit the two pointy sides seperately. Then knit again and sew together!

3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

hi, thanks i like your work too!

http://www.unlikelywords.com/html-morsels/

theres the link...it does take a bit of time though to figure out exactly where everything goes and what not, but let me know how it goes!

Happy Knitting

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger .~Sarah~. said...

Thanks for the link! (For those of you who aren't jessica, this is a link to an html code that shows a bar and a percentage of how far you are on a project!) Here's an example, look on the side bar of her blog : http://www.thestitchinghour.blogspot.com

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger .~Sarah~. said...

Yay, and now I have it on my blog! Thanks again jess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home