Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Bluey and Purpley Spiral Hat

I liked the homespun yarn from my Aunt so much that I just had to make something right away: A spiraly hat!! It's reversible: on one side the blue pops out and on the other side the purple pops out. You can't really tell which side is popping out in the pictures, it's sort of like an optical illusion. Just take my word for it. I usedthis free pattern without the pompom. I also made the blue stripes reverse stockinette and the purple stockinette, which made the blue pop out, and vice versa on the wrong side. That's what made it reversable.

Next on the to-do list: a spiral scarf in this yarn!

5 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

that hat is sweet! i love the colors you used too!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

question....that dangly knitting charm, on the little cardboard piece....whats the name of the website?? [if you havent thrown it away already] i would love to have one for my charm bracelet [if you dont mind]!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger .~Sarah~. said...

Actually, it wasn't from a website. They acutally got it from hobby lobby in the jewlery section. Surprising, isn't it??

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Anushka said...

Cute! You look so great in that!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger .~Sarah~. said...

Thanks nush!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home