Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Giguntic Felted Bag Finally Finished!

Lots of alliteration there in the title... but I did finish it!! I altered this pattern. (pdf file) I made the bottom twice as wide and twice as tall, picked up double the stitches, and did double decreases before and after the markers when working the body of the bag. I also added a flap to it and used 10 stitch handles. I just knitted the handle until it was long enough, no i-cords or twisting. So, here is my mom wearing it: And here's a closeup: Yay!!

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the most awesome felted bag in the known universe!!! I am impressed by all the alterations you were able to make to the pattern. You rock!!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger .~Sarah~. said...

Thanks a bunch! She really liked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home