Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Knitsmas

I took pics with my new camera of all my knitting related christmas stuff.charms

Tags and a little stamp that says "toadily handmade" and has a little frog on it.
And this is my mom modeling my finally finished bag!Here is the project post for it. This is my youngest cousin Carly happily wearing her knitted items.
This is my oldest cousin Jordan with his knitted items.
Dave, my other cousin, wouldn't model long enough for me to get a good picture, but my brother modeling his stuff is here

Three balls of homespun from my wonderful Aunt Dawn! She has three kids. I wonder who picked the colors....

And finally, little knitting charms. The one on the left says I *heart* knitting, and is for an italian charm bracelet. The one on the right is for a dangly charm bracelet and is a ball of yarn and needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home