Friday, February 17, 2006

One Tiny Thing 3 Swap:: What I sent

Okay, as you probably know, in this swap you send your partner one tiny very intricate item based on their interests. My package got there very late and I was extremely worried that it wouldn't make it at all, and I forgot to take pictures before I sent, but finally my partner recieved, so:

Ain't it purty? I used Lion Wool and felted it a bunch of times. I added a macrame handle, and embellished the flap with beads. The button is polymer clay. Then I ironed on a lemon and sewed on a t (for Tiffany).

Glad you like it Tiph! And thanks again for your tiny thing!

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

ohh thats so cute! i love the little lemon!

Happy Knitting

<33

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

purty fine! I made my pardner a little pursey with a monsoon a D (for Denney)
And a flower

emel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home