Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Share Your Craft Swap:: What I Sent & What I Recieved

In this swap, you tell your partner what crafts you do, they pick one of those, and you make something for them using that craft. Then you give them how to instructions on how to make it. I sent a rose necklace and matching earrings, and a how to make polymer clay beads DVD.




In the recieved category, I learned about modern quilting. The pillow she made me (of course in my favorite colors):
There was also a purse and a couple pairs of earrings. The pictures don't work :-{


Thanks for the stuff, Katie!!

2 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i luv your blog:) i was just wondering how you can do these craft swapping things and if i can do one too?

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way im imogen from england n im 13. please get back to me when u can :) thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home