Sunday, March 12, 2006

One Tiny Thing 4 Swap:: What I sent

In this swap, as in round 3, you have to make one TINY thing for your partner. Here's what I made for my partner Bigmouth:


Here it is attatched to her keys. The left half is made with changey-color embroidery floss, and the right half is made with polymer clay. Oh, and I have a story to tell. My brother was making frozen pizza in the toaster upstairs that I normally use, so I had to use the toaster in the basement that I've never used before. I know I had the right temperature and everything, but my brother said he smelled something burning, and it was my clay. It was all black and gross. So, I had to make another clay half. My dad says it wasn't callibrated right. I think it's just predjudiced against rainbowy clay flowers.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the coolest keychain I have ever seen! I love the rainbow colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home