Saturday, March 11, 2006

Stuff to Sell

Guess what?? The people at a bead store where I live called The Bead Lounge want me to sell my jewelry and knitted stuff there! Also, I'm not going to do bi-weekly beads. I'll just post stuff when I get around to it. Well, here's my stuff!



This is a ladybug macrame necklace that I made!




A Y necklace




And some knitted bracelets which are awesome! Oh, that's the other thing I wanted to tell you about! I have a website now for all my free knitting and polymer clay patterns/tutorials. I made up the pattern, and it's on the website (currently the only thing there) here's the URL for the site: http://www.sarahknits.bravehost.com and here's the url for the bracelet pattern: http://www.sarahknits.bravehost.com/Patterns/beadsavingbracelet.txt. I will post all the stuff I've made for the bead lounge later!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Rachael said...

Someone will definately buy those! I love the pattern idea too. I will be making those!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home